Pages

24.11.15

Creations etc

There has been a lot of things going on in my life. Things we ought to talk in private since it's fairly sensitive information which should not be shared on the world wide web.

So because of these personal things going on in my life I've tried to focus on the positive side of it all and think about what's important to me - what I want and where I want to go. I want to create and live up to my potential. I need to create space and time for being creative. I must write more, draw, paint, sew and sketch.

So far I've seen the Intern, which is a lovely movie! Robert De Niro is a sweetheart and Anne Hathaway is sublime.

I've also thought much of clothing and what I express by my look. I dyed my hair again. It's the same brown colour I had when I was in Korea. I'm starting to go towards a Granny Panty/Coco Chanel inspired style. Old school chic.

Coco Chanel once said,

“Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.”
I'm influenced by my grandmother on my mother's side. She was always impeccably dressed, hair all permed, always wearing slip skirt or dress pants and a blouse. It was a generation who made an effort. Dressing was not just an option, it was mandatory. 
Therefore, I'm taking after my fashion idol, Bill Nighy and Diane Keaton. I hope to update you with some nice pictures of me trying not to look awkward posing for the camera just for you. I need to get some more clothes, but not yet, so I'm just mixing and matching so far.
See you on Skype this weekend.
Love
/Ce

No comments:

Post a Comment