Pages

21.11.15

Transitions



Now I occasionally wear patches over my knots.

I always talk about all the changes my life is going through..and if it sounds redundant, it probably is. In being self aware, I have to admit that I'm extremely sensitive and a little clumsy with transitions in set and setting. This morning, I felt the Americans poking around in my uterus and I knew that bloodshed was on its way. This tension alone kind of made me keel over (imminent change alert), and then I tried to pump myself to mentally fight the pain. I barely had the mental capacity to reach out for help, and I am so lucky that my best friend and partner A could run out to bring me a feast.
Dried figs, coconut water, mandarins, chicken noodle soup, clam chowder, sourdough, and cinnamon roll in the back (:
I ended up taking it extremely easy for the remainder of the day, and I'm glad I did. If anything it brought me here and I'm stoked to make a vegan tour of NY! It will be a great way to celebrate our 'plant-based' eating habits.
Hope you are well, take care of your uterus!

love, c.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any Americans coming over at my house. Haven't had in a few years. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete