Pages

21.1.16

confetti, chamomile tea..

My life right now in a nutshell.
It's a new year, and it promises much excitement-- so the best thing I can do is take care of myself. A lot of ginger, melatonin-supplemented sleep, food logging, and not smoking as much. Also kombucha. I even went to the dentist and for a run today! The trouble is keeping it up..
I hope you are loving the thrill of non-scheduled days. It's important to take small breaks to enjoy the moment! But knowing you, you are probably already having a blast (: We should skype for all of our other serious discussions.
I've been having a lot of ginger and tea (i.e. chamomile) lately--I think it's keeping me healthy! Are ginger chews popular/existing in Sweden?

Love you, and good night ((((::


2 comments:

  1. Yes, we have Ginger Chews, want me to send you some? Also, yasss we should skype soon. I'm very free these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, how did you write the text on the photo? A new app? or in a photo program on the computer?

    ReplyDelete