Pages

31.3.16

I'm in the building and I'm drawing myself

Since we discussed doodling for my blog posts, I decided to draw myself today. Initially I was going to draw out all the things I did today, but then I realized I had no idea how to draw myself any more! It was meditative to draw out my details that have developed with aging and since cutting my hair. It still doesn't really look like me, but it looks more like me than the smiley faces with hair I used to draw. Thoughts?

I had a job interview today. I also visited the Twitter building. And then I went home and confronted the snail infestation in my fish tank. Then I lit my beer candle for drawing time. Twas a productive day.

Good night my love!
Besos, caro.

1 comment:

  1. It's not like looking in a mirror, but just do the animated/cartoon version of yourself. You've seen mine on everything I do is sexy, do they look like me?

    What did you do in the twitter buildning?

    ReplyDelete