Pages

14.3.16

working hard, hardly working

My heath is what it is, mostly plantbased, freelanced meat eater sometimes. I drink too much coffee these days and I used to be pleased with some tea in the morning, it's not like looking in a mirror.  I haven't cought a flu yet, knock on imaginary wood, but I'm sure I'm not imune to it.

Otherwise these days I go from procrastinating to working. Last week I worked at the concert hall all week and shepard 800x2 childern per day, and you know how much I love children. But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I actually had an okay time. This week I'm just working the weekend at the movie theatre. That's going to be interesting.

Other than that I don't have anything fun to tell you except that Shia LaBouf-Transformers story again.

//Ceci

No comments:

Post a Comment